Kinemaster is a video editing app with thousands of effects, filters, text styles & effects and music tracks. The app gives users the ability to edit videos, add music, sound effects, stickers, and many more things without a lot of knowledge of video editing.
Kinemaster Pros and Cons:
- No annoying ads.
- KineMaster offers the pro level of abstraction, brush and stroke direction.
- You just have to add to your videos projects.
- Real-time video rendering.
- Adjust video brightness, contrast and saturation on the fly.
- Friendly UI.
- Add music and other sound tracks and overlays.
- If you’re using the free version then a watermark will appear.
One feature I really love is that easy to use and variety of types of transitions and effects. Transitions between media and video clips are well-structured.
Can You Download Kinemaster on PC?
It is an app primarily for smartphones but you can also use Kinemaster for PC through the use of an Android emulator. In fact, I find that the best way to edit video clip on Kinemaster is by using the app on the PC.